:dgaf:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
That needs to be a production guitar.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The price is high but it doesn't surprise me at all. It's a limited model and it's a new Ibanez...the price was always gonna be high. They'll still all sell though. The collectors will jump on them and one or two actual players too. Just look at the M8M, EVO Relic and all the others expensive limited models. Over recent years it's been the Ibanez pattern.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Really thought they would have made a model with some kind of graphics on it. Dino generally has some cool finishes on his guitars, to wait all the time for a sig and then release a standard color.....whatever works. Hope they sell em all and make a production run.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Took them long enough. And I'd assume that all the crazy fans have waited long enough to muster their savings set aside for this sig....

...wait, they did save right? :lol:
I did, then I bought a house, a car, an amp and a complete pedalboard :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Really thought they would have made a model with some kind of graphics on it. Dino generally has some cool finishes on his guitars, to wait all the time for a sig and then release a standard color.....whatever works. Hope they sell em all and make a production run.
Graphics really don't sell :lol:

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
The price is high but it doesn't surprise me at all. It's a limited model and it's a new Ibanez...the price was always gonna be high. They'll still all sell though. The collectors will jump on them and one or two actual players too. Just look at the M8M, EVO Relic and all the others expensive limited models. Over recent years it's been the Ibanez pattern.
Yep....
You watch. Lately, they seem to test the market with an expensive limited run & if the public buys them, then we will all go wild when Ibanez inevitably releases a much more affordable model. They will make a bunch of $$$ on the affordable & the buyers of the limited edition run will be kicking themselves for not waiting another 6-12 months for the affordable model that is 1/3-1/2 the price. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

:dgaf:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yep....
You watch. Lately, they seem to test the market with an expensive limited run & if the public buys them, then we will all go wild when Ibanez inevitably releases a much more affordable model. They will make a bunch of $$$ on the affordable & the buyers of the limited edition run will be kicking themselves for not waiting another 6-12 months for the affordable model that is 1/3-1/2 the price. :lol:
Definitely. They did that exact thing with the M8M and the TAM100. As soon as the public started buying & showing interest in the expensive limited runs, they released the M80M and TAM10. The cheaper alternatives. Albeit completely different guitars with completely different specs, woods etc. But this does seem to be their pattern in recent years. It obviously seems to work for them.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

shannon said:
Yep....
:agreed: in the Premium line.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts