Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Jem7BSB, player condition, also used on a few albums (most notably cradle of filth's nymphetamine release). Guitar has nicks and dents as it is unfinished and has been played. Neck is striaght and true, nick/dent free. Plays fantastic, sounds great, riff and shred machine :) Am the original owner.

Modifications (if any):
- Restained
- Reblowtorched
- Evo's replaced with a Steve's Special/Blue Velvet/Breed Neck combo
- Switch upgraded to dimarzio super switch, push/pull pot flips neck pickup out of phase
- Vol/Control knobs replaced with metal cosmo chrome ones
- Switch tip changed to silver
- jack cavity cover replaced with silver treadplate effect cover

Accessories (hardshell case etc): hardshell case, trem bar, backplate (in black, although i think i have the treadplate effect one somewhere, if i find it, then that'll come with it)

Location (City,State or City,Country): London, UK

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): 7dying trees on ebay, 300+ transactions, 100% positive feedback, iTrader on sevenstring.org, metalguitarist.org and jemsite.com under same user name

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 650£ obo. Looking for cash, but can be tempted by trade + cash if there's cool stuff to be had (guitar parts, studio toys etc)!

Pictures:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I'm gonna go with James' suggestion and offer you a fully functioning, never diseased kidney. Interested? :lol:

Honestly, that thing is gorgeous, if I had the cash, you wouldn't have this anymore.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, shame to see this go, but I am having a clear out and i play my other guitars a hell of a lot more, so I think it's time to let go and get some stuff I need to get instead...

Speaking of which, if anyone has any roland midi stuff I'd be interested in part trade

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.