Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on some random internet forum...

Thought guys might like to see this:
ART body
Swamp ash
Maple set neck / maple board
"On Revolute" abalone inlay
Dimarzio PAF7s.
Custom painted by hand by Rick Giarmo

I'm giving this away in the "Win Dave's Gear" contest I'm doing with the release of my new record. All you have to do to enter the contest is buy the physical disc from daveweiner.com. Record ships 5/25.

Other gear being given away: iPad, Dimarzio pickups, Solid Cables, Xotic FX, Ampltiube 3, Ernie Ball Strings and more. Full details will be up at the site soon.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Dave

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Not bad. :D Interesting specs, and a cool looking guitar - that's reason enough to chance buying his album. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I haven't listened to any of them. :lol: Weiner's a great player so I'm not too worried anyway, but still. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
That's what makes it interesting to me, though - swamp ash body, maple neck and board. It's an odd combination for a singlecut, but one I'd probably dig. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Just listened to the clips. I dug a couple of them - at their best, reminded me a little of Neil Zaza - but most of them didn't really hook me. Still, I'll probably grab this, 30 second clips are no way to judge an album.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
That's what makes it interesting to me, though - swamp ash body, maple neck and board. It's an odd combination for a singlecut, but one I'd probably dig. :D
Maybe it's because when I hear swamp ash + singlecut I think of the dreadful Gibson VooDoo series, which, IMO, sounded like dog shit flung through an industrial ceiling fan. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Maybe it's because when I hear swamp ash + singlecut I think of the dreadful Gibson VooDoo series, which, IMO, sounded like dog shit flung through an industrial ceiling fan. :lol:
I think that had more to do with the logo on the headstock and the price point. :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
regarding the actual thread though, that Ibby 7 looks pretty freakin' sweet! i'm not even a 7 player, and i'd buy that just to have one around. the superstrat/RG body has never been for me anyway.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.