Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know...shame on me for first post being a for sale ad. I'm mainly a Jemsite user since I'm an Ibanez fiend, and typically just lurk in classifieds looking for guitars to buy. Trying to fund a J-Custom, so I'm coming out of the shadows to sell a few for a change.

EXCELLENT condition 2006 Prestige SZ4020 in transparent black.

- Neck-thru body construction with a 5 piece Maple and Walnut neck.
- THICK flame maple arched top
- Transparent black satin finish - no polyurethane; really lets the wood resonate.
- Fully bound neck and headstock
- 25.1 scale neck w/ 22 medium frets
- Rosewood fingerboard with Prestige dot inlays at 12th fret
- 2 Seymour Duncan/IBZ humbuckers
- 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob with a three way mini-toggle for switching
- Gibraltar Custom fixed bridge

Beautiful guitar, with a beautiful maple top. No veneer here; The maple tops on these are THICK.

This guitar has seen very, very little play time and it and the case are in near mint condition. ZERO dents, dings, scratches or flaws. Hardware is starting to tarnish ever so slightly.

Includes original Prestige hardshell case (same as the j-craft minus the "j-craft" sticker since these were Korean) , and all original tools, case candy, and hang tags.

$700 + actual shipping via paypal gift, or $725 plus shipping via any regular paypal. I will ship internationally as well.

Mainly looking for cash to fund a j-custom, but since I'm a gear junkie, I might be open to trades of equal value or trade + cash if you have something I want as well.

Also. FWIW. don't get hung up on the "Korean Prestige" thing. I own/have owned plenty of Japanese Prestiges and this goes toe to toe with any of them in terms of quality worksmanship, and sound.

More photos can be seen here:

SZ4020TKF pictures by DaylightDies75 - Photobucket

Ibanez Catalog description and specs can be seen here:
Ibanez Catalogs

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:ssisdown:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol:

Nice guitar and all, man, but we'd appreciate it if you didn't just use this site to advertise your guitars. :yesway:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Start drinking more. That's how we're social :lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
OH MAN. I want!!!!! You willing to trade for a 90 Hamer Centaura USA? I have a cheap ass sz320 and absolutely love it, can't even imagine how much sweeter this is.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
What Zero said. :lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh wow! I love your band. I saw you in Pittsburgh (where I live) at Club LAGA in maybe 02 when you were touring for the No Reply cd. I can't remember who else was on that lineup as of right now, maybe Lacuna Coil. That cd and Dismantling are by far my favorites. I also wanted to see you guys with Soilwork the one time but you weren't on the tour for my date. The guitar work on theose 2 cds get me everytime. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh wow! I love your band. I saw you in Pittsburgh (where I live) at Club LAGA in maybe 02 when you were touring for the No Reply cd. I can't remember who else was on that lineup as of right now, maybe Lacuna Coil. That cd and Dismantling are by far my favorites. I also wanted to see you guys with Soilwork the one time but you weren't on the tour for my date. The guitar work on theose 2 cds get me everytime. Keep up the great work.
Awesome, though that was actually before I joined the band. Dismantling was my first album with the band.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts