Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'll get some more current pics later, since I just got home from GAS-land. I came across a guitar that I absolutely have to own, and I honestly never play this.

I'd say condition is 7.5-8 out of 10. The cosmo hardware has the usual signs of age on it, but other than that it's in pretty great shape for it's age. Serial is F0228266, comes with a hard case.

27" Scale, stock everything. (I believe the pickups are Blazes)

Fresh setup, new strings, oil, the works, tuned down a halfstep from standard. I'm in New England and this is humidity season, so it'll probably need a small adjustment when it gets to wherever it ends up.

$1400 shipped, Paypal gift, CONUS only.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
I saw you gushing about that Suhr and thought, hmmm, which guitar is going to go on the chopping block :rofl:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. I'm in the middle of a mortgage refi, otherwise I'd have plopped down my Amex and called it a day. Being fiscally responsible sucks!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:agreed:

But there is something to be said for the willpower it takes :yesway:
Hey, that's what I said to Drew, and he replied with "Fuck you, you're only leaving without it because you planned ahead this morning by leaving your cash at home". :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I mean, basically. :lol:

This 1077 owns, by the way - I set it up a month or two ago, and I was really impressed by how well it played when I was done. I've always liked the look of them too - if I didn't also have to be fiscally responsible (I REALLY need to replenish my savings right now) I might be grabbing this myself.

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
I mean, basically. :lol:

This 1077 owns, by the way - I set it up a month or two ago, and I was really impressed by how well it played when I was done. I've always liked the look of them too - if I didn't also have to be fiscally responsible (I REALLY need to replenish my savings right now) I might be grabbing this myself.
Yeah, thanks for letting me know how awesome it plays. It's like saying to a virgin, "yea, you know... sex is awesome."

:wallbash:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Yeah, thanks for letting me know how awesome it plays. It's like saying to a virgin, "yea, you know... sex is awesome."

:wallbash:
I will not be touching this comment with a ten foot pole. :lol:

Seriously, it's pretty sweet. If you dig longer scales...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts