Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Ibanez RG1527 in Royal Blue with Dimarzio D Activator pickups, Prestige hardshell case, tremol-no and I am I wanting to trade it for a non-basswood 7 or 8. I'm willing to entertain any and all offers, whether it be straight trade, cash on your end, cash on my end, etc. I'd also be willing to sell the guitar outright shipped within the US for $650 shipped, which might actually be the route I'd prefer to go anyways because I found a guitar and GAS has hit me hard and I want to nab it before she gets away! PayPal is king here guys. Let me know what offers you have! Link with pictures is included below courtesy of Chris! :wub:

http://www.chrisquigley.com/1527/index.html

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Man, this guitar is SUCH a slut. It's been with, like, everyone. :lol:

As a former owner, I can attest that while I never cared for the DActivators, this guitar has a GREAT neck.

Fuck it, want a C7 Blackjack or T7 Texan? :wub:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

:lol: I already sold the RG8 too.

This guitar slays, someone snag it.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

:lol: I already sold the RG8 too.

This guitar slays, someone snag it.
That was fast. Couldn't do anything with low F# the second time around either? :D

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Didn't like the built-in Roger switch?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Just reiterating - this is a GREAT playing Ibby, and Matt is a solid dude to do business with. Shit, I almost want to buy it back, but the whole reason that I traded it was because I have the 2027 and it just collected dust. :(

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to be picky because this IS such a fucking awesome guitar like everyone is saying, so I will entertain trades but it's gonna have to be the right one. If the right deal comes along I will consider but I am in no rush. I'll probably have to pass on the Blackjack/Texan Drew, but I appreciate it. :)

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I'll probably have to pass on the Blackjack/Texan Drew, but I appreciate it. :)
Yeah, I didn't think you'd be really interested, and I was only half serious anyway. :yesway: Depending on finances if you end up straight-up selling this I might be interested, but for the time being I'll reiterate that I absolutely loved the neck on this, and was really impressed with the QC - the fretwork seemed better than my old CST, to be perfectly honest. :yesway:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update to original post, I would now be considering trades for the right 8-string. Let me know what you got!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay so I would be willing to sell the guitar now as well, $750 shipped within the continental US! GAS has struck me, if you want pics let me know and I can get them to you right away! Also if a mod could change the title of the thread to read "FS/FT Ibanez RG1527 w/ HSC and accessories" that would be much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Correction, GAS has hit me hard: price dropped to $700 shipped within the US, PayPal is king! I need to try and move this guy quickly if I'm gonna snag what I'm hoping to get! :lol: If you want pics or other details please PM me right away!

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
I actually kind of really want this too, but I already own a 7620 with the Lo-Pro Edge. I'm not sure I'd dig the D-Activators either, though I really like the color combo and the classified sticker. Hm.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts