Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
I've found a few for around that price and while I want one really bad I'm always poor as shit when they come up :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

That's the MIK SC220. Decent guitar, definitely worth that price.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Music Go Round

Also a good find. I remember someone was either here or on ss.org trying sell one of these for like 12-1400$.
Oh shit, always wanted one of those.

I THINK that's pretty close to in line with market prices, though, and the guy asking that much was nuts. :lol:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I really like Music Go Round. You have to really hunt to find a deal like used.guitarcenter.com and I think that they typically charge way too much for ground shipping but they pack stuff very nicely for shipping and have always been cool to deal with. I wish the one close by didn't close down.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Yeah, I've considered picking up the Thiele cab MGR has, but they want $100 to ship it ground. I KNOW it doesn't cost that much, and $450 for a used Thiele that I can't check out beforehand is more than I want to risk.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I've seen the Conklin 7 go for even a little less than that. I tried to play one of those once at the store. Unless you have Buckethead hands, forget about putting your fingering hand around the neck. :lol:

For $1,200+, you're getting into the territory where you can get a used Bill Dickens sig model, which is a much nicer neckthru 7-string bass than the cheaper GTB-7.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I always check MGR for stuff first since they normally get killer used gear and it goes for fairly cheap/reasonable pricing. I got my 7321 already sanded down for $120 + $20 shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts