Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Add a trem and sign me up.
Yup. I hate seeing guitars this nice and they have a hardtail for all the gays.
There's a really similar model with trem on the Japan only market, but it doesn't have reverse headstock and the trem is that cheaper version of Edge Zero that's on the Premiums.

Edit: This one, which looks like it is available in the US, and it has EMGs:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
^I think sweet water is selling that model.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
What they need to do is make their fixed bridges as small as possible. You could literally use the baseplate as a hood on a Mini Cooper. Every time I see it I cringe. Otherwise awesome guitars, although I have no use for baritones.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
What they need to do is make their fixed bridges as small as possible. You could literally use the baseplate as a hood on a Mini Cooper. Every time I see it I cringe. Otherwise awesome guitars, although I have no use for baritones.
:agreed: just go back to the damn GTC101 bridge.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
There's a really similar model with trem on the Japan only market, but it doesn't have reverse headstock and the trem is that cheaper version of Edge Zero that's on the Premiums.

Edit: This one, which looks like it is available in the US, and it has EMGs:

They're available in the UK too, and they're awesome.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well color me interested.

If Ibby doesn't bring it over, one can always try Ishibashi Music in Japan since they will do business with overseas customers and speak English. I can't vouch for them, though, since I've never actually ordered from them before. I think some people from here have.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts