Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling an Ibanez Universe UV7BK Green Dot. Made in 1990 according to the serial on the backplate. Made in the Hoshino Gakki factory, Japan.

It is in excellent condition; neck and headstock are pristine, a nicely patterned dark rosewood fretboard, plenty of life left in the frets, very minor/shallow dings on the top of the body, no buckle rash on the back, some tarnish\rust on the neck plate but serial and other details readable, otherwise the rest of the hardware is clean.
Check the photos below.

All stock\original hardware and electronics: Lo-Pro Edge 7 tremolo, Dimarzio Blaze II Pickup set, Cosmo Black Ibanez/Gotoh Tuners.

Modification(s): A previous owner had an ESP Arm Adjuster installed. It is currently disengaged.

Original Tremolo arm for the Lo-Pro Edge 7 is included.
The case is a brand new Ibanez M100C (Fitted Moulded Hardshell), not the original UV1000 model.
No original documentation.

£1350/ €1550. No trade offers please.
Will negotiate collection and/or shipping details with buyer. Likely limited to within the UK and EU due to CITES regulations and restrictions.

Contact: Personal message on this forum, or send an email to sirtoastalot [at] gmail.com

References: Rick (ss.org & mg.org), Rook (ss.org), Noodleface (ss.org)

Specifications:

Model name: UV7BK
Year produced: 1990
Made in: Japan (Hoshino Gakki)
Finish: BK (Black)

Body material: American Basswood
Neck joint: Cutaway Heel
Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge 7
Hardware color: Cosmo Black
Pickguard: Black
Neck type: UV
Neck material: 1-piece Maple
Scale length: 25½" / 648 mm
Fingerboard material: Rosewood
Fingerboard inlays: Green Dots
Frets: 24 / 6140

Electronics
Pickup configuration: HSH
Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Blaze II
Middle pickup: DiMarzio Blaze II
Neck pickup: DiMarzio Blaze II
Controls: Master Volume / Master Tone / 5-Way Lever

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Someone buy this guitar. I have one. You guys won't regret it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Steve.
Didn't you express interest in trying my Daemoness and Vigiers a few years back?

Anyway, getting some interest over at the 'other' forum for the Universe, but not sold yet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumping for the weekend.
I also forgot to mention that a previous owner had an ESP Arm Adjuster installed in the tremolo cavity.
I have updated the original post with this information.

Yeah I believe that was me. Have you tried any of the Ibanez Facebook groups? Or Jemsite?
Cool. Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't posted in that group or site. Not a member of either place - don't you have to log a certain number of posts on Jemsite before being allowed to list in the Classified section? Are they a friendly bunch?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the tips Steve. I'll sign up to those places if current leads end up going nowhere.
In negotiations with a couple of folks on SS.org at the moment.

I also forgot to mention that an ESP Arm Adjuster was installed by a previous owner. I've edited and updated the original post with this information

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.