Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description: Ibanez USRG10AM.
Modifications: Replaced original pots and output socket, as they were shot.
Accessories: Will be shipped in a very snug hardshell case.
Contact Info: PM on here.
References: Check my iTrader on here or ss.org, 100% feedback on Ebay as fredbevan89.
Price: £550 shipped within the UK. Firm.
Pictures:

(All pictures are clickable thumbnails.)

Love this guitar to bits, but am struggling to justify owning 3 superstrats and am fast becoming a total Kramer fanboy, so unless I come up with a legitimate reason to keep it, she's got to go!

To the best of my knowledge (and I am very ready to be corrected), this is a '94ish USRG10AM, and the specs are as follows:

Alder body
AA grade quilted maple top
Rosewood fretboard
Maple neck
Offset pearl dots
USRG Tension-Free neck
Dimarzio PAF Pro (neck) and ToneZone (bridge) pickups

I'm looking for £550 shipped within the UK, firm - still less than what I paid for it, and if I can't sell her for a fair price then I won't sell her at all! Get in touch via PM for shipping quotes to the EU, or if you have any questions.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I might entertain trade offers for decent six-strings. Depends on what you've got, and must be within the UK!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold, pending payment. (Talking to myself, because you've got to look after number 1.)

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too! Shall be very sorry to see her go, but unfortunately it makes more sense than dust-gathering. Anyway, all is done now, so feel free to lock this up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts