Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibanez Xiphos XPT707FX 7 string, version 2 with the extended bevels finished in green/purple/grey flip paint, in excellent condition. Really nice guitar to play and the De-Activators sound good, but I just don't get on with the way it hangs on a strap, otherwise I would not be selling it. Includes original case, in good condition though missing a couple of feet.

£560 posted in the UK, £550 + postage internationally. Also looking for trades, see info below pics. 100% positive feedback of 189 on Ebay as jamescater1, positive iTrader here.

Pictures:

Trades: Guitars or a Pod XT Live + cash. Guitar wise:

• Looking primarily for fixed bridge 7's, though I would make exceptions for some models with trems.
  • 25.5" scale (no 27" please)
  • I like thin Ibanez-like necks, so no baseball bat neck profiles.
  • Bodywood wise I'm fairly easy going, though I do prefer mahogany, ash or alder.

Particularly interested in a K7, original (Lo-TRS) S7420 or one of those mahogany bodied Ishibashi fixed bridge RG7's.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Holy fuck dude, that driveway and jag TOTALLY look like my grandparents driveway and jag! :fawk:
:lol:

Good luck with the sale dude, being the previous owner of this, I can agree that they do indeed slay. If I could justify having a guitar just for recording, it'd be this, but this shape makes me look ghey.

*James is good guy to deal with too!

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You supplied good images, what's the point in taking more when it looks exactly the same still :fawk:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.