Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I'm pretty sure the lava would have been sufficient. :lol:

She's only suing because of the video. Probably thinks it makes her look bad even though she can't be identified.

If she could be identified in the video, then I'd say she may have a case. But not on the grounds of no one coming to her aid.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
:lol: Reading, PA sucks.

Stephapoopalous can't even hardly stop from laughing. :rofl:

Best part is the video is just on repeat in the background of the interview. The guys in the media room must be laughing up a storm too. :lol:

If I ever see this lady I'll just yell "WATCH OUT!" so she can stay safe and not sue me. :ugh:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
There should be a law that if you sue for something stupid, clearly trying to gain monetary advancement, that you are penalized for wasting everyones time. I guess you have to pay court fees, but this is getting ridiculous.

BTW I need a new guitar so I am going to find a place that sells coffee that doesn't have "Caution HOT" on the cup and spill it on my self. That should be good for at least a $100k settlement. It okay though, I really want a CST.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
She's suing more over the fact that the mall, where she works, leaked the video out over the internet.

And c'mon, nice pulling the "I was innocently texting a member of my church" card to drum up sympathy...... bitch.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
She's suing more over the fact that the mall, where she works, leaked the video out over the internet.

And c'mon, nice pulling the "I was innocently texting a member of my church" card to drum up sympathy...... bitch.
Yeah, that was cute. :vince:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
This is what I'm saying. If it's possible for people she knows to say "Oh shit that's crazy bitch lady down the street!" then she has a case, but I don't think such a thing is possible given the quality of the video.

·
18,790 Posts
Yeah, if it was clear who it was, I could see her having a case over it being leaked without her permission, but that could be anyone, you can't even identify her by what she's wearing. Worst case scenario, the people who saw her that day and asked "Why are you all wet?" now know the real story, though I'm curious what her answer was to that question at the time :lol:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
The real irony is, if she hadn't done that interview then no one would've known it was her in the fountain video. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts