Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
:lol: The people who made that are probably under 20 and have never seen the original Mario Kart.
I was thinking the same thing, didn't that exist? :lol: those also look a lot nicer than games actually looked :lol: it's like if the games back then had 1024x768 resolution then sure but otherwise no

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Something tells me that's not what Mario cart would have looked like on the SNES. :lol:
would have looked like? :squint:

goddamn I feel old. You do know the SNES is where that series started, right? :lol:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
would have looked like? :squint:

goddamn I feel old. You do know the SNES is where that series started, right? :lol:
Dude, i've got a SNES & Mario Kart 10 feet from me. :lol:

That was my point. They showed a game as it would have looked like, when it actually was available on the SNES, and didn't look like that. :squint:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Yeah, that made me feel old. I was expecting the games to look super super low quality, but then I realized "20 years ago was 1990, not 1984." :ugh:

Pretty cool, though. Brutal Legend looks pretty nifty as a Sierra-style adventure game.

Maybe Dead Space wouldn't suck. :lol:
:lol: You're crazy! Dead Space is amazing. 9.6/10!

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Something tells me that's not what Mario cart would have looked like on the SNES. :lol:
I thought "Morons. You've definitely never played the original Mario Kart before" when I saw that. :lol: I swear, it almost seems like they're making fun of SNES and Genesis games.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
All of these look pretty awesome (except the Mario Kart travesty). Quick! Somebody make Bioshock 2 SNES!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts