Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A) You shouldn't, since everyone knows guitars made after '92 suck. B) If you have no other choice, it should be this one, which is the coolest production model by any major brand.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I don't think Photoshop was a thing when that picture was taken bro. :lol:
No, but they had retouchers that used literal paint brushes and other techniques like dodging and burning.

But still, goddamn. Schwing.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I briefly had one of her sig model BC Riches because of the Kahler. It sounded great, actually, but the balance is total shite, just like all BC Rich models except the Eagle.

BTW, this is a complete kickass hard rock album, whatever you think of Lita:

It's a shame she went total pop after that.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never liked the natural finish headstock on that. With a black headstock it'd be perfect.
Agreed, I have no clue why they did the ugly Rosewood veneer. I consider that the one flaw on my 80s Warlock. I can't see anybody liking it, but inexplicably they kept it for the reissue series.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Besides the 'orrible red triangles I really like the look of that, probably could do with a matching headstock as well too but it's pretty cool looking (I also have no fucking idea who this bird is :lol: ).

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Besides the 'orrible red triangles I really like the look of that, probably could do with a matching headstock as well too but it's pretty cool looking (I also have no fucking idea who this bird is :lol: ).
Knowing what those "'orrible red triangles" represent could save your life… or at least save you from a world of pain:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Kahlers look so damn awesome IMO, love it!

Personally, if I was going for a prod model, I would go for Ola's sig

1 - 20 of 37 Posts