Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
If you haven't seen the two part manowar documentary on youtube you are missing out on some of the funniest shit ever. Its pretty much 30 straight minutes of Joey Demaio throwing out retarded quotes.

"If you don't strap your nuts to your leg THEY'RE GONNA GET BLOWN OFF."

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
You have no soul. I'll take Manowar's comical over the top metal schtick over Mnemic any day.
:lol:

Both I would consider to be the, um... shall we say the less 'suited to be taken seriously' elements of their respective genres.

I love the song Kill With Power, though and I used to cover Blow Your Speakers, FWIW.

EDIT: Put Warriors of the World on the list.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:lol:

Both I would consider to be the, um... shall we say the less 'suited to be taken seriously' elements of their respective genres.

I love the song Kill With Power, though and I used to cover Blow Your Speakers, FWIW.

EDIT: Put Warriors of the World on the list.
There is hope for you. :yesway:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts

The conclusion of Manowar's 8 part epic about some greek shit nobody cares about (well part 7 technically has two parts, but this is Manowar we are talking about). The ending is a perfect example of what David Shankle does best....

....tasteful playing.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
The difference is Manowar realizes they're a joke. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts