Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I'm acting weird lately and im not sure why..

Tags
acting weird
2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  budda 
#1 ·
it boils down to this: this weekend, i've barely ate or kept up on fluids.

friday, i hadn't eaten for 30 hours until i got dinner that night, after working out. saturday i had breakfast and lunch, i dont think i had anything to eat for dinner. today i had a late lunch, and just ate some noodles and meatballs. I haven't been drinking a whoole lot of water - dont own anything else currently.

its not that i dont have money for groceries or anything.. but im just not eating much. and at the same time im hitting the gym 3x a week... it seems counterproductive to me.

i also dont really have an eating schedule either. I hope to get groceries asafp, even if its not much.

I'm really not sure what the deal is, all i know is its bad for my health.

#3 ·
If you've got a digital watch set the alarm on it to go off every 2-3 hours and have some kind of healthy snack bar on you if you're out and about. That way it's a helpful reminder that you should chow down and you'll have something with you :)

#6 ·
im aware, leon! having bought some groceries, i've actually been eating - went from 204 sunday to 210 today lol. mxied feelings on that.. but an hour and 45 minutes at the gym today.

im wondering if it relates to stress at all.. i have a huge paper due tomorrow and normally i can cut the crap, get down to it and get it done. im barely started, and i want to focus and i need to focus and it just doesnt seem to be happening. i feel overwhelmed, and it sucks because this isnt no wussy 2-pager lol.

im aware it's my own fault ;) lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.