Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea 5/8'' bookmatched top. I'm totally undecided as to what i'm going to do. I'm wanting to do something different. Maybe something different and ergonomic. I love that new strandberg body shape and oni's shapes, so maybe something modern like that. Probably carved top. Thinking a 6

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Your generosity is so appreicated that I will add the agile dildo mod free of charge:yesway:
I've seen your damn dildo mod. :squint: I endorsed your flaming guitars for years, but I must now come clean. I've measured with microscopic calipers, I want a refund of my $30 for my 666 stringed super fanned, reversed neck, double reversed headstock guitar with neckthru/bolton/setneck/detatched neck construction, 500,000 ply mahogany, maple, orange, alder, basswood, blazes, floyd rosewood, body plus $500 because i'm pissed. I am now endorsing MegaBangerTwangers only, and will continue for years on end.

And for reference here's calipers next to your dildo mod. :squint:

:fawk: :lol: :fawk:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I've seen your damn dildo mod. :squint: I endorsed your flaming guitars for years, but I must now come clean. I've measured with microscopic calipers, I want a refund of my $30 for my 666 stringed super fanned, reversed neck, double reversed headstock guitar with neckthru/bolton/setneck/detatched neck construction, 500,000 ply mahogany, maple, orange, alder, basswood, blazes, floyd rosewood, body plus $500 because i'm pissed. I am now endorsing MegaBangerTwangers only, and will continue for years on end.

And for reference here's calipers next to your dildo mod. :squint:

:fawk: :lol: :fawk:
Holy shit.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
V or GTFO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.