Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And this is the studio we're at:

The Barber Shop Studios

It's awesome. So much cool stuff to try out as well so we can find the right fit per part. We're very excited to be working here!

Also gotta make sure we don't break the mics that cost more than our van and trailer :lol:

If anyone wants video updates, all our social media is @sparrows613

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Pretty!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a blast.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I'd be curious if you could shoot some video or pictures of the signal chain you're tracking guitars through - mic preamp and eq settings, etc. :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd be curious if you could shoot some video or pictures of the signal chain you're tracking guitars through - mic preamp and eq settings, etc. :yesway:
I'm going to have to ask what the signal chain is haha. I'll send you a pic of the patch bay in a little bit on messenger.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
\m/

I wouldn't mind one of the Neve's either, if they're feeling generous./ :D

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
\m/

I wouldn't mind one of the Neve's either, if they're feeling generous./ :D
Our producer had a story about a friend of his who semi-recently passed (hard lifestyle), who had collected all this vintage gear used on iconic albums (rolling stones etc.) and his sisters had to sell his estate with no idea of what things are worth due to him never telling them. Our producer was like "yeah, he just had the snare used on "black hole sun" in his back seat of his car." level stuff.

Like I said, this is awesome :lol:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts