Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
It is absolutely the greatest thing Tarantino has ever done. The movie is just stuffed full of interesting characters.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
It is absolutely the greatest thing Tarantino has ever done. The movie is just stuffed full of interesting characters.
I actually think Kill Bill (1 and 2... it's one linear movie to me) is even better. It's like a pinnacle of his talent and vision as a filmmaker.

That said, Pulp Fiction is, IMO, damn close. More raw. Kind of like Master of Puppets (PF) compared to AJFA (KB).

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
:agreed: My best friend and I memorized the fake bible verse that Samuel L. Jackson always says, just because it's so fucking hilarious and you can whip that out anywhere for some good times. :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I didn't like Kill Bill Part 1 at all. I never bothered to see Part 2.

Loved Pulp Fiction, though!

·
Guitarist/The Purge
846 Posts
I actually think Kill Bill (1 and 2... it's one linear movie to me) is even better. It's like a pinnacle of his talent and vision as a filmmaker.

That said, Pulp Fiction is, IMO, damn close. More raw. Kind of like Master of Puppets (PF) compared to AJFA (KB).
Agreed.

Kill Bill 2 is absolutely flawless.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I didn't like Kill Bill Part 1 at all. I never bothered to see Part 2.

Loved Pulp Fiction, though!
Part 2 MAKES part 1. IMO you can't watch one without the other, it might as well be one really long movie.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.