Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ugh:

It looks like a squinty Q7 wearing a hockey mask with a severed Kia front grill on the bumper.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It reminds me of one of the biblical demons, with six eyes and two mouths :lol:

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
I dig it, but there are few jeeps that I don't like.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
It really is terrible. I'm really annoyed that all these crossovers are going to virtually the exact same design... There's not much diversity it seems...

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
...and I thought it was impossible to make a Jeep any uglier. :ugh:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I love mine, but it's pretty bland.
Multiple choice:

• And it suits you.
  • Your wife says that about you, too.
  • Kinda like our band.
  • A long, rambling response that ends with PIHB.

Reactions: 105

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Good lord.

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
Oh, that's the new Cherokee model. I didn't recognize it at first. Fuck that ugly, stupid, disgraceful piece of shit car. I don't know what Jeep was thinking using the Cherokee name on that abortion. In no way will it ever live up to the Cherokee name. Literally every hardcore Jeep fan as the same opinion as me, summed up very well by some chick on the Jeep facebook page.
Interesting to look over the FB posts and summarize the vehement opposition to the 2014 Jeep Cherokee which Jeep owners and fans have described over the past two days as: hideous, shameful, butt ugly, god awful, an abomination, ugliest car ever, jeep joke, fugly, a mistake, absolutely terrible, disgusting, a mess, a monstrosity, flashback to Pontiac Aztek, hideous to boot, grocery getter for helicopter parents, just awful, gross, hunk of trash, distressingly ugly, Jap trap kiddie car/wagon, "looks like something Toyota would make", disgrace to the Jeep brand and Jeep Cherokee heritage, ugliest jeep ever, aberration, disappointment, sensationally disgusting, a step backwards, bastardizing the Cherokee name, looks like an import, a sad time for Jeepers, very very ugly, a bad joke, and my personal favorite "designed for Coach purse wearing Moms" (shudder). Jeep ... your FB public has spoken!

·
Registered
203 Posts
So disappointing. The newer cherokee and especially the SRT8 version look great and badass. Why the fuck would they go change it to that ugly piece of shit?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I honestly think it's the split headlights that do it. Because everything else looks fine to me.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

noodles said:
I love mine, but it's pretty bland.
Multiple choice:

• And it suits you.
  • Your wife says that about you, too.
  • Kinda like our band.
  • A long, rambling response that ends with PIHB.
Dave Division is the shortest Division!

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
So disappointing. The newer cherokee and especially the SRT8 version look great and badass. Why the fuck would they go change it to that ugly piece of shit?
Because that's not the Grand Cherokee. Jeep is trying to reboot the Cherokee line, you know, the boxy ugly tough utilitarian suv.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Cover the face, and it's quite attractive, but not really much different from any other compact or midsize crossover. They wanted to change some paradigms with the Jeep brand, but man, that face is awful.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts