Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Look at that lawn! :drool:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Look at that lawn! :drool:
It's a bit dry and not as lush as usual. But it's been a bit dry here lately.

That SC is fucking lush. Yum.
Thanks! Needs new pickups. Probably the Tone Zone from my RG (which'll get a Breed) and a Humbucker From Hell.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

Don't fucking talk to me about dry :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG01B) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Max said:

Don't fucking talk to me about dry :lol:
Well, drier than IL usually is. :D

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Nice!

Looks like some fretboards want some lemon oil!

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Niiiice. All of those guitars look great. :yesway:
Thanks!

That Mushok PRS is fucking awesome. And do you live in The Truman Show?
I didn't see the movie, so I don't understand the reference. :)

I dig the SE Singlecut. Cool collection!
Thanks!

Nice guitars! But... are those the stock pickups on the Mushok? It deserves better... :(
Oh totally. Unlike the Singlecut, the stock pups in the Mushok suck. Quite muddy. I've got a Custom 5 going into it this week, and then possibly a Jazz or '59 later, depending on what I decide on.

Nice!

Looks like some fretboards want some lemon oil!
Yeah I know. They all need it, but a couple are a bit more neglected.

Those look great jeff! And again, nice fucking lawn. My lawn is about 27 different species of weeds.:lol:
It's a special blend of fertilizer! I fucking hate mowing it though. I wish my wife would let me get a JD riding mower. Just a little one, I'm not picky. :D

Nay. MIDI to a Roland GR-30. :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
You, sir, have a very nice collection of guitars. :yesway:

By the way, does it say anything about the demographic profile of mg.org that we can't resist commenting on Jeff's lawn? "You damned deathcore kids get off my lawn!" :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's up with those wires/strings coming out of the bridge. Is that the MIDI thing you were talking about?
Yup, that's the Graphtech Ghost system for the 13-pin to Roland's gear. In my case, I have the GR30 synth. I'm probably going to tack on the acoustic daughter board too, since it's pretty damn cheap.

I love the Graphtech system. It doesn't get in the way like an external Roland pickup does, and it tracks very well. The Roland sounds quite good too.

You, sir, have a very nice collection of guitars. :yesway:

By the way, does it say anything about the demographic profile of mg.org that we can't resist commenting on Jeff's lawn? "You damned deathcore kids get off my lawn!" :lol:
Thanks! Yeah I must say I wasn't expecting quite so many lawn compliments, but I certainly will take them! It takes more work than I care for to maintain that.

Had I known you guys would dig my lawn so much, I would have taken a couple shots in front of my plants, bushes, and shrubs too :wub: :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Pretty sweet assortment. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts