Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I know zerodc posted their cover of "Call Me" a while back since he knows the drummer, but I re-discovered them after seeing a newer video posted on Facebook by a friend, and it looks like things are going pretty well for them. Their sound has gotten much more refined too:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I liked their first disk, but the sound wore on me quick for some reason. I've not gotten anything else since. These two songs are pretty cool though.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Listened to the first track, bought the album. Will give it a listen tonight on the way to band practice.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
She is one of the top five worst live vocalists I've ever seen. Antares is definitely her friend.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
They weren't that spectacular when I saw them a few years ago at ozzfest, at least they spread some 7-string love.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20110928 Firefox/7.0.1 Fennec/7.0.1)

Jeff said:
She is one of the top five worst live vocalists I've ever seen. Antares is definitely her friend.
Really? Doesn't surprise me though.
Yep. Mike and I caught them at Jaxx, and while the entire band was pretty bad, she was easily the worst.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I find them pretty meh. I saw them at a festival a few years ago and they didn't impress me much live. If it wasn't for the female singer I'd probably never have heard of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts