Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some picks from In Tune GP on Friday, and they got back to me yesterday (pretty quick service, allowing that the weekend was in between). Service has been amazing so far, so just thought I'd give them a shout out, as we see more complaints than praise.

I sent in my design, and they've reworked the design so it looks better on the pick once printed, which is very cool. I didn't expect that, especially on a small order like mine. I also chose the wrong pick on their ordering form (which, in my defense, is the worst web form I've used), and so they knocked up the design on an alternate pick template, so I could choose the correct one. Awesome service so far, and I'm already hooked on their picks (used them for a couple of years now, and love them).

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
My old band ordered a bunch of picks from them with our logo on them and I agree, their picks are great and the service is awesome. :yesway:

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Careful if they get shipped to you via fedex, when they delivered mine they then asked for the import duty after the fact (rather before they deliver it as I'm used to with every other courier) and added on a (relatively) large admin fee. Had to argue with them for bloody ages before they agreed I didn't have to pay it.

The plectrums are great though. :lol:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I love mine! We got some printed with Speed HolesTM to go with our wedding favors and then I had 100 printed in the Jumbo Jazz. They are awesome quality and great service!

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
I got them for my old band to give out at gigs as a more interesting equivalent to a business card. I don't have many left now but they're good picks and their customer service was also great in my experience. I got worried about them not arriving before a gig so I emailed InTune and they made sure it would arrive before that date. Great stuff.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
My girlfriend's parents got me a pack with Rev Drucifer printed on them (see avatar) like 2 years ago and while I just grab from a pile of them, I've yet to wear one out or even dull it. I'm using those black Jazz .88 or 1.00 mm picks, it was seriously one of the coolest gear gifts I've ever gotten! Back when I was a kid, having your own logo/name on a pick was something I used to sit and draw designs for all the time.

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picks came in today. Man, did they ship quick. Just three days from Virginia to the UK.

I didn't want my name or anything like that on them as that feels silly (no offence to anyone who has their own name on their picks), and I'd have gone for blank, but that isn't an option on the order form. So I chose something I thought looked cool:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Picks came in today. Man, did they ship quick. Just three days from Virginia to the UK.

I didn't want my name or anything like that on them as that feels silly (no offence to anyone who has their own name on their picks), and I'd have gone for blank, but that isn't an option on the order form. So I chose something I thought looked cool:

Why didn't you just get them with my name on them?

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts

There was a dragonfly stuck to my car once that looked like that(looking at the zoomed out image, btw). :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
I used GP picks for a while... Then I ran out (mostly from throwing at audiences hahaha), and started using my regular Dunlop nylons as always...

This thread reminded me that I still have a couple of GPs left, and I tried them... I think I have to order again. I play SO much better with pointy picks!

(this photo is from when they were new, now I only have 2 left)

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Clayton does custom printing too, and I really dig their rounded triangle. I might try In-Tune's version, to see how it compares.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts