Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a midnight showing of Inception, just got home... 10 out of 10, hands down. Perfection. Amazing. I now fear that I'll go my entire life and never feel the way I feel right now after seeing a movie, everything I see from now on, no matter the genre, will be compared to Inception. This movie has changed my life.

Go see it. Now. As in, right now. Go.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Awesome. I really wanna see this flick.

I bet Leo was great in it, huh? (Fuck you, Dave. You philistine fuck.)
You drink malt liquor, which means your opinion is invalid. :wavey:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
You drink malt liquor, which means your opinion is invalid. :wavey:
Cork sniffing ***. :lol: You've forgotten the simple joy that is GETTING DRUNK.

Dave to hot chick - "Oh, wait. You want to fuck me? Oh, sorry! I ONLY fuck on pure Egyptian cotton sheets, on a bed only made from the rarest 5,000 year old Madagasgarian Baobob wood!"

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Easily giving this a 10/10 and probably going to be my Movie of The Year. Nolan hit this one out of the park, and is probably my favorite thing Leo has EVER done (next to Gangs of New York of course - and even in that he took second since DDL stole the show).

I'm a bit confused as to the beginning/near end since they're very similar. In the beginning he obviously when he was trying to get into Saito's secrets, we have no clue what he's trying to get. In the end we see him go back to that very same place and save Saito from being lost and such - was he possibly trying to find the agreement they made to honor in his vault? And if so, does that would mean that that part would've been later in the movie - so how would Saito have been able to have the agreement if since it was he who offered Cobb the inception to begin with?

I didn't even think of this when the movie ended

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Edith Piaf was the subject of the movie 'La Vie En Rose', which netted an Academy Award for the actress who played her, Mario Cotillard. (She actually won all big 3 awards - Oscar, BAFTA, and Golden Globe.) ;)

Interestingly, she is also in this movie Inception! :lol:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts