Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Moronically dumb, inbred idiots turning to christianity? Hardly a twist. They're seeking an escape from the conscience they must have recently accumulated. :rolleyes:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Not sure why someone is blogging about this now, when the song lyrics they quoted are from an album released in 2002. :scratch:

No one but their questionable fan base cared back then. Kinda puzzled to see it pop up again.

Although, this kinda made me laugh:

"Ah!" I gesticulate. "If you're explaining to your five-year-old son what fog is, then why do you not want to meet scientists? Because they're just like you, explaining things to people…"

"Well," Violent J says, "science is… we don't really… that's like…" He pauses. Then he waves his hands as if to say, "OK, an analogy": "If you're trying to fuck a girl, but her mom's home, fuck her mom! You understand? You want to fuck the girl, but her mom's home? Fuck the mom. See?"

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
This also made me laugh:

thers said they felt deeply betrayed and outraged: they'd been innocently enjoying all those songs about chopping people up and shooting women, and it was Christian rock?
I'm going to go out on a limb and state that these guys are the least effective evangelical Christians I've ever heard. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:spock: wut?

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:lol: First this IS old news. 2nd they have said that if you listen to there music an then like start following the evil path then you are going to hell. Where they also, Suppossedly they had hidden messages about God and how they have ALWAYS been christains. And if you had "found" those messages you were going to heaven.

I have listened to them since the Great Milenko ablum...Yes I was a Juggalo :lol: but not the ones now days that thing its a gang stupid fucks. :noplease:

anyways, ICP havent really made anything good for a while well Twiztid's new album Heartborken & Homicidal is pretty good :metal:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
^ What the fuck?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Josh said:
^ What the fuck?
Hint: there is an idiot in our midst :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Hint: there is an idiot in our midst :lol:
:rofl: Hey to be fare I haven't listened to either for a while :fawk: just thought I should point out that they claimed to always been Christians.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Icp is quite possibly the worst shit ever.
Um.. I really hate to agure this point but..there are a few "Rappers" that are even worse :lol: like on of Jay-Z songs where he qoutes, "Hey hey Goodbye" :nuts: then there was another one that is just saying "Time to get retarded" so :fawk: all rap. I have taken all of the ICP off my ipod recently and only have metal on it now with some cool shit like a song from a guy named Mike McGhee. :lol:

But anyways, ICP Claims to be Christians, yes. they also claim alot of shit. Like the "Frued" between them and Eminem :nuts: that now is Over. then they let Tila Tequila come to there last Gathing of the Juggalos where she got shit piss and bottles threwn at her. :rofl:

So Yeah Right now I have been listening to Mushroomhead and Cradle of Filth :metal: and Devildriver

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Rap is terrible, but ICP is worse.

Also, :lol: at "a 'freud' between them and Eminem." I think you mean "feud" since it's awfully hard to get Freud between anything these days since he's been dead for quite a while.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts

Also, :lol: at "a 'freud' between them and Eminem." I think you mean "feud" since it's awfully hard to get Freud between anything these days since he's been dead for quite a while.
:rolf: Sorry I know I suck at spelling. I guess between ICP Working at mcDonalds and listening to rap at mcdonalds fucking wigga coworkers, I've been losing brin cells I plan to gain some back by getting CoF's new cd :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

The brin cells have been lost!

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts

Look at Josh, being the pedantic prick! Out-fucking-standing.

And your statement about rap is pure fail, homeboy. There's lots of good rap. You just a) haven't heard it, and/or b) are predisposed to dislike it.

Your loss.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Look at Josh, being the pedantic prick! Out-fucking-standing.

And your statement about rap is pure fail, homeboy. There's lots of good rap. You just a) haven't heard it, and/or b) are predisposed to dislike it.

Your loss.
Case in point: Tech n9ne

1 - 20 of 41 Posts