Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Señor Member
12,342 Posts
Skipped around because I saw this and other videos of theirs back then, I was looking for the clip where he literally RUNS ON TOP OF THE CROWD but didn't see it. Is that this one or another?

Anyway, this stuff from them if like 10+ years ago at this point for the most part where they were trying to make a name for themselves. These days they're older and do more festival type shows, where it's a lot harder to destroy a like, 70ft tall stage. I don't think smashing up dive bars is a thing they've done in a very long time.

· Señor Member
12,342 Posts
How come djent bands 'invented' having their effects changed automatically to a click track when all they do is stand the fuck in one place anyway? Too busy staring at the floor to step on a button?

· Señor Member
12,342 Posts
Also, since we are talking about shit in the "cool stuff that look tough but is actually ultra rehearsed and contrived and not something you should try at home" and people brought up"how is that any different than these glorified 80s rock bands throwing televisions through hotel windows" was brought up, I feel like I should point out that is just one of those cool sounding "rock and roll" myths. Some of that apocryphal stuff is true, but most of it is heavily exaggerated..... somehow most people think it's all 100% factual.
Nobody asking the hard hitting questions. Like, who's insurance deductible went up when Ozzy snorted a line of ants? How about that time Nikki Sixx poured a bottle of Jack Daniels up his ass?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.