Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a tune I wrote and recorded a few months ago. I still need to work on the solo (some oarts of it need to be changed), and the drums need to be programmed properly.

I appreciate any kinds of comments/feedback/criticism :)

SoundClick artist: LarsB - page with MP3 music downloads

Thanks,
Lars

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Sounds really good man! I really like the intro, the harmonized clean "chords" remind me a bit of Eric Johnson! It is a really good feeling song and the melodies and phrasing are sweet. If I had to give criticism, I would say it gets a little repetitive in the end, so maybe add a part that breaks it up a bit, or try some radically different phrasing, but that is just nitpicky.

It really is a great song!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds really good man! I really like the intro, the harmonized clean "chords" remind me a bit of Eric Johnson! It is a really good feeling song and the melodies and phrasing are sweet. If I had to give criticism, I would say it gets a little repetitive in the end, so maybe add a part that breaks it up a bit, or try some radically different phrasing, but that is just nitpicky.

It really is a great song!
Thanks so much, Sean !
I appreciate your kind words :)

Yes, I agree, the solo gets very repetitive after a while, I might have to change something about the solo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts