Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one likes californians here? i noticed you guys ignored my into and Vhmetalx :noplease:

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
i dont think location has anything to do with it. posts get ignored, sometimes. it happens.

welcome, by the way. ;)

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

shawn is kidding, everyone here has a vicious hate for californians

:squint:

:welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just wanted to get a conversation started haha but thanks! and the bay area sucks other than SF so I agree haha

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

We all welcomed HelterSkelter and she's from California :lol:

It may be because we have more than enough males here

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Yeah, as Zepp said, everyone was very welcoming to me when I signed up. I have tits, though, so... good luck competing with that.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Yeah, as Zepp said, everyone was very welcoming to me when I signed up. I have tits, though, so... good luck competing with that.

Wait. I thought you were a dude with some chicks pic as your avatar. Didn't we discuss this? :scratch:

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts

Pshhh... Guys can have tits too. Tits plus the ability to pee standing up!

I think we all know who wins here, drag queens!

Welcome, and enjoy you're moderate to unhealthy day tomorrow. I kid, California looks like a fun place to live despite the sprawl and car culture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts