Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I'm very interested by that black and red one, but surely it doesn't help the GoD issue?

EDIT: Also, the one in the link you posted, it might be limited edition, but it's only $99 to begin with :nuts:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I've been on the waiting list since before i got my iPhone 4. The tactical matte black one is pretty hot, as is the satin nickel one. But i'll probably be going for the plain brushed aluminum one... when i actually get the chance to order. :D

Didn't i send you the link to these a few weeks ago?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
D'oh.

The inside of the Vapor case is lined with a very high tech shock absorbing material that reduces the G-forces of an impact.
It also creates a non-conductive barrier to help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Man. Sounds like the perfect arbitrage opportunity - buy two, use one, sell the other, and yours just paid for itself. :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Yeah, except they're in really scarce supply right now... i'm not even sure you COULD buy two of them when your number comes up. But if i can, i may just do that. :)

... and PROFIT!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I carry my iPod Touch around in my pocket with my keys and change, or in my other pocket with my knife, or in my jacket which might have a screw driver, or various other pointy objects. Trust me when I say I NEED a screen protector :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Why not just carry it in a pocket that doesn't have sharp metallic objects in it? I've never carried ANY phone in a pocket with other stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts