Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you liked the smaller screen size of the 5/5s, and they just announced the SE version today - same under the hood specs of the 6S but in a smaller 5S sized package. I imagine many people will be happy with this.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess my thread can be deleted since this about covers things. :lol:

The iPhone SE - otherwise known as the MG.org edition.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Why does the 4" iPhone still have those giant bezels? :(

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Why does the 4" iPhone still have those giant bezels? :(
I'd also prefer the 6/6S form but in a 5/5S size, but either way this is a nice addition.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
The regular 6 has grown on my, but it really is JUST a hair too big for one-handed operation... and I, at 6', have pretty big hands. My 6 looks like it's about 5 1/3" tall, and I think, ballparking it by stretching up to see how far I can comfortably go, a 4 3/4" tall phone would be about right, even though you'd give up some screen real estate.

If Apple could make the thumb home key part of the screen, somehow, and develop a new way to wake it up, that might go a long way here.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
The regular 6 has grown on my, but it really is JUST a hair too big for one-handed operation... and I, at 6', have pretty big hands. My 6 looks like it's about 5 1/3" tall, and I think, ballparking it by stretching up to see how far I can comfortably go, a 4 3/4" tall phone would be about right, even though you'd give up some screen real estate.

If Apple could make the thumb home key part of the screen, somehow, and develop a new way to wake it up, that might go a long way here.
The side button already wakes it up, and rumor has it they're working on integrating TouchID into the screen itself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts