Metal Guitarist Forums banner

iPhone mg.org addition announced

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  79 
#1 ·
I know a lot of you liked the smaller screen size of the 5/5s, and they just announced the SE version today - same under the hood specs of the 6S but in a smaller 5S sized package. I imagine many people will be happy with this.

#2 ·
#12 ·
The regular 6 has grown on my, but it really is JUST a hair too big for one-handed operation... and I, at 6', have pretty big hands. My 6 looks like it's about 5 1/3" tall, and I think, ballparking it by stretching up to see how far I can comfortably go, a 4 3/4" tall phone would be about right, even though you'd give up some screen real estate.

If Apple could make the thumb home key part of the screen, somehow, and develop a new way to wake it up, that might go a long way here.

#13 ·
The regular 6 has grown on my, but it really is JUST a hair too big for one-handed operation... and I, at 6', have pretty big hands. My 6 looks like it's about 5 1/3" tall, and I think, ballparking it by stretching up to see how far I can comfortably go, a 4 3/4" tall phone would be about right, even though you'd give up some screen real estate.

If Apple could make the thumb home key part of the screen, somehow, and develop a new way to wake it up, that might go a long way here.
The side button already wakes it up, and rumor has it they're working on integrating TouchID into the screen itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.