Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really loved my Jackson SL2 pro that I sold to Leon, and now I want it again. But Leon offed it to some rapist on Craigslist. I did, however find one in midnight blue(a color I've had an erection for since discovering it on the Nissan GTR) so I kind of feel like I should buy it.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
No, it's not silly to buy the same guitar twice - unless you hated it. That's like marrying crazy blondes twice. Which is stupid, not crazy.

So, you're probably good.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boots god damn it. It's like fisca responsibility is on one shoulder and you're on the other.
MIDNIGHT BLUE.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
I never got anywhere being responsible.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Being responsible always ends up with the saying "I wish I did that when I was younger"

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Technically it's not the "same" guitar. It's just another guitar of the same model. Besides, it's midnight blue. How could you not?

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Technically it's not the "same" guitar. It's just another guitar of the same model. Besides, it's midnight blue. How could you not?
RITE?

Aaron: I had two jobs, band, and girlfriend, couldn't do it all. Stuff falls through the cracks. Otherwise I would! Zero interest financing, why not..?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Boots god damn it. It's like fisca responsibility is on one shoulder and you're on the other.
MIDNIGHT BLUE.
Be fiscally responsible, then. You're also posting on facebook wondering where you can finance a Mark V without a credit card - I'd say maybe it wouldn't hurt to just enjoy the killer rig you currently have and save up for a while. :lol:

It sounds silly now, but there definitely will come a point in your life when you'll want a good credit score.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts