Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had an offer on my Ibanez RG570. The guy wants me to give him the rg570 and 300 dollars for his 92 Jackson DK2. It has a Duncan JB at the bridge and both single coils are now dimarzios. Do guys think its worth it, or would the Ibanez and 100 dollars be more resonable?

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
An Ibanez RG570 is a pretty decent guitar. I have about 5 or 6 of them laying around here.

Depending on what year it is, and what condition it is in, I would say that it would easily fetch around $400 or so.

In a trade for a '92 Jackson DK2, which I'm guessing the market value to be around $500-$600, again, depending on condition. I don't think you'd need to be putting that much cash into it.

Give him the $100 offer, but I really wouldn't pony up more than $200.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines either a 99 or 00. I picked it up on fleabay last year for 200 shipped. It's the metallic purple color, in good shape, just 2 or 3 nicks in the paint. It's all orginal except for the trem bar.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I have had an offer on my Ibanez RG570. The guy wants me to give him the rg570 and 300 dollars for his 92 Jackson DK2. It has a Duncan JB at the bridge and both single coils are now dimarzios. Do guys think its worth it, or would the Ibanez and 100 dollars be more resonable?
I'm not up on my Jacksons - is that an American or a Japanese Jackson? And what kind of condition is it in?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, he just emailed me and said he desnt want to trade anymore. He seems to think from the pictures I sent him that its a 470, not a 570, so he's calling the deal off which is fine with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts