Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear there was, but I can't seem to find it. :scratch: Youtube is full of crappy cell phone live videos, but no studio versions.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't even find a fanmade one with just the album version of the song. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
There was, but I'm guessing it got taken down by the band's label. Fuck the DMCA.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was, but I'm guessing it got taken down by the band's label. Fuck the DMCA.
Yeah, I swear there was one. Comically, I wanted to send it to a friend who would most certainly have bought the album after hearing it. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Yeah, I swear there was one. Comically, I wanted to send it to a friend who would most certainly have bought the album after hearing it. :lol:
Yep. :lol:

That's far and away my favorite GM album.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
My favorite is the self-titled, I think- whereas the later stuff is more Maiden-y (and, thus, awesome), the earlier stuff is more this odd metal/southern rock hybrid which I just think is fucking awesome.

Great bad, though. :metal:

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I actually like the newest one the best, at least of the ones I have (which includes Iron Will). The new one's not quite as overtly doom-ish all over the place.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I really like Wolf's Return, but the self-titled is definitely my favorite. Bluescore FTW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts