Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
That is what is colloquially known as an enternavirg axe.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I met a guy once in the Seattle Guitar Center that played bass almost like that.. He was playing on a string Ibanez I believe it was.. Me and my buddy's jaw dropped when we seen him lol. My buddy just stood there starting at the guy for like 20 minutes too.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
This dude is a master player of so many strings, and yet bands like Emmure still get mad bitches.

This uplifting thought brought to you by me, your local strange and useless forum member.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I totally expected this to be a Michael Hedges thread. :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

ToxicTrace said:
This dude is a master player of so many strings, and yet bands like Emmure still get mad bitches.

This uplifting thought brought to you by me, your local strange and useless forum member.
My old band opened for Emmure. They don't get mad bitches. They get sweaty dudes and 14-year-olds.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Jesus Christ, I must be getting old, because as technically proficient as that was, the music just didn't interest me. Blast, tap, sweep, yawn.

I'm just going to go back to my Spawn of Possession before I break a hip listening to your young-people music.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

My old band opened for Emmure. They don't get mad bitches. They get sweaty dudes and 14-year-olds.
Ok, how about Bloo on the Dance Floor and Falling in Reverse then?

Although Ronnie Radke does get 14-years-olds too.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
It's only a harp if the video is sped up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts