Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinning the herd of pedals I don't use to pay for a clean boost that I will use. Both are in 'as new' condition.

SOLDSource Audio Multiwave Distortion:
Compressor/distortion pedal. "Chops up" the signal into different frequency bands and distorts different ones. Very solid and lightweight polycarbonate shell, very good condition (a few marks and some light scratches, nothing major.)

Some seriously awesome and fucked up sounds can come from this pedal... I used it to cover organ/synth parts (on bass) in my cover band before we added a keyboard player. It'll also do more traditional distorted sounds as well as some weird 'foldback' sounds.

Looking for $100 shipped.SOLD

ON HOLDISP Decimator: You know what this is. One knob, excellent noise gate, ridiculously solid heavy-duty construction. I just don't use it or find myself needing it, so it got bumped off of my pedalboard. Heavy-duty velcro on the bottom; if you don't want it, you can take it off. Mint condition (I don't think I could damage this if I wanted to!)

Looking for $65 shipped.ON HOLD

Pics (apologize for the lighting; it's kind of gray today):

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Josh, I'll take the multiwave distortion. I need more fucked-up sounds in my rig. :)

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
heyyyy, that ISP looks familiarrrr.

Darren, you should wait until after the Kevland massacre, so I can try out the multiwave before he ships if off to wherever :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Pedal's all yours, Darren. :D

Odds are good both pedals will be meeting their final owners there, unless the guy from Talkbass actually pays me :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stuff is gone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts