Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gents, I'm stumped at this point and wondering if maybe I'm just overlooking something simple but since I don't really play around with the streaming side of the 360 often hopefully someone here can hook me up. :D I run a Pogoplug with a few external HDDs attached with media on them and I'm trying to stream from that onto my TV. It has worked previously but I just added a few more dvds to one of the drives, re-attached it to the Pogoplug and made sure the media sharing for 360 setting was clicked. I go into the Videos section and it shows the Pogoplug device as a PC and the video list populates so I know it's seeing them, yet when I try to play the videos now it hangs at "Opening" and I get an error that says the following:

"The Connection to your computer was lost. Make sure your computer is turned on, connected to your network and running media sharing software.

Status code: 53-C00DF238"

After some googling it looks like most of the fixes to this issue were based on PCs not being set up properly with Vista however since that's not the case with the Pogoplug and it was working the last time I checked it a few weeks ago I'm not sure what happened? :( Any ideas? :) Thanks!

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Does it not have an upper limit as to how much data it will support? Try taking them off again and try it again?

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it not have an upper limit as to how much data it will support? Try taking them off again and try it again?
What do you mean exactly? The Pogoplug or the 360? The Pogoplug is merely an interface between your HDD and whatever you want to stream to (i.e. your computer, xbox/PS, iPhone etc.) so there's not really much to change in the way of setting limits on the streaming. It will stream as fast as your connection will allow. My 360 is on a hardwired connection to fiber as is the Pogo, so while the error message is saying it might be a connection problem I don't think that's the case, hence the confusion. :confused: I'm really annoyed because it was working the last time I was home 2 weeks ago. :pissed:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Trust me. Try TVersity, Matt.

I had a ton of probelems with that shit, and now, I never even get a hiccup. Nothing. Works perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts