Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
scorpion looks bad-ass.. probably not going to happen but, I hope the fight engine is better than the last one. last one was fast, but not as fluid as SF4, DOA5 or even tekken 6. guess i'll just have to wait.

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just saw the first gameplay of it from the Sony press conference, the graphics where disappointing but the gameplay itself looked pretty awesome. Just about everything in the announcement trailer was in the actual gameplay (I'm not sure if the counters will make it, I hope they do). They even showed 3 or 4? new characters one of them reminded me of the mecromancer (in terms of the little girl sitting atop and commanding a larger being) it kind of felt out of place IMO. But the gameplay has me very excited for the game.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Time for all the basic-bitches to spam the Brains-n'-Brawn duo since they can't fight with traditional MK characters.

Nice to see you can interact with the environments, and SZ's ice-clone technique being used as a prop is kind of neat, I guess... I feel like there's so much fluff and flash with not enough focus on substance. I'm sure half of those were X-Rays but even still, there's a lot of stuff being built on top of other moves that I'm just not sure is necessary.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
I'm sure half of those were X-Rays but even still, there's a lot of stuff being built on top of other moves that I'm just not sure is necessary.
> Plays a game where characters rip out spines, rip off legs and beat the victim to death, drag victims crotch-first through buzzsaw hats, rip off victims' entire skin, and inflict countless other hideous dismemberments.
> Complains about stuff in the game excessive and not being necessary.

:wub:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I'm guessing Johnny Cage and Shao Kahn have siblings now.

Also after watching this in 720P I'm much more impressed with the graphics and animations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts