Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You never know how used to a guitar you get till you're away from it for a few months and then pick it up again. This one was in storage at my grandparents' in preparation for the move. Since I'm there tonight, I figured I'd break it out to play a bit.

The frets are too small, it's heavy as hell, and the trem doesn't really pull up, but man, I missed this thing.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the haircut will do that. I need a shave and a trim though :lol:

THE PRECIOUSSS

Terrifying, no?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a Warmoth Warhead thingy. Lee was originally gonna give me the neck and put a San Dimas neck on the body, but then realized that it's kind of designed for 24.75" scale so his plans were thwarted.

Next thing I knew, there was a guitar in the mail for me. I seriously owe him too, this thing is beyond awesome. Resonates and sustains like crazy.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

You need to turn on (or off) the "auto flip images" feature in PhotoBooth.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

You need to turn on (or off) the "auto flip images" feature in PhotoBooth.
Why? :squint:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Two years later, and once again I foolishly left it behind for the summer. Still #1.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

You look Jewish lawyerer and Jewish lawyerer every year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts