Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Heart Guitar
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its DC resistance is 48k. It lives for stoner/doom metal. It'll drink all your beer and go through your stuff but it'll also help you move house because it's cool like that. It once hog-tied a Rancor. It patched things up between Mork and Mindy when things were looking a little rough. It likes long walks by the swamp. REAL long walks. It was the one who nicknamed John Wayne 'The Duke.' It's SLUG.

SLUG - Seymour Duncan Custom Shop

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
This has been posted before, but since it's been bumped by SD on FB and now on MG...

Sounds super wicked - pretty much like a fat EMG in passive form. Probably gets AM radio stations like a bauss. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Its DC resistance is 48k. It lives for stoner/doom metal. It'll drink all your beer and go through your stuff but it'll also help you move house because it's cool like that. It once hog-tied a Rancor. It patched things up between Mork and Mindy when things were looking a little rough. It likes long walks by the swamp. REAL long walks. It was the one who nicknamed John Wayne 'The Duke.' It's SLUG.

They absolutely need to replace their description with yours. :lol:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Based on what I'm reading, and the video, I'm wondering why other types of passive pickups are even being made still.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

iheartguitar said:

It's the world's most interesting pickup.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts