Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God damn, really? Go watch it now!

I'm thinking of going as the Dude for Halloween . :D
There's a guy at my store that's doing that, he's been growing out his beard for a while and it looks awesome :lol:

And, if you'll click the link, you'll see that I've decided that the proper way to see it is in an old-ass theatre :yesway:

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
There's a guy at my store that's doing that, he's been growing out his beard for a while and it looks awesome :lol:

And, if you'll click the link, you'll see that I've decided that the proper way to see it is in an old-ass theatre :yesway:
I trimmed most of my beard back before I'd thought of it which is pretty lame as I certainly had that whole hobo/bum/the dude look going on there. :lol:

Also, that rules... I'd love to go see it in the theatre even if I do already own it in about three formats.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I trimmed most of my beard back before I'd thought of it which is pretty lame as I certainly had that whole hobo/bum/the dude look going on there. :lol:

Also, that rules... I'd love to go see it in the theatre even if I do already own it in about three formats.
Yeah, I've only seen one movie there, but it's a dirty old theatre, uncomfortable seats, not great sound, huge ugly room :lol: Should be perfect. I missed seeing Pulp Fiction there a couple weeks back due to work :(

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Stupid Motorola Backflip: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB300 Build/Blur_Version.0.13.37.MB300.ATT.en.US Flex/P014) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

eleven59 said:
God damn, really? Go watch it now!

I'm thinking of going as the Dude for Halloween . :D

First time I saw it was on a "Cult Classic Night" at the local discount theater, right after A Clockwork Orange and right before The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I definitely recommend such an arrangement to anyone who hasn't seen any of those films... Rocky Horror is definitely weird, though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.