Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Chappers hawking the ugliest fucking guitar i've seen in a while.

it sounds like arse too.

Enjoy! Or don't.

you wont..

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I watched that video a few minutes ago. I didn't think it sounded that bad? It even seems to have some sort of "tube-like" dynamics on the distortion, so when he played softer, it was less distorted.
Isn't it plugged into the front end of a tube amp? That's probably why.

But yeah, why can't vox make a half decent looking guitar?!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I mean it's pretty much in line with every other guitar VOX have ever made... Super fucking ugly. :lol:
The ones that Vox did with the funky blade/p90 pickups actually looked and sounded great.

·
Titus Andronicus
45 Posts
it kinda looks like the majesty and the Aries had a kid, but instead of getting the good parts of both like they hoped, it ended up looking like a shovel with a giant bevel attached to it.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
The ones that Vox did with the funky blade/p90 pickups actually looked and sounded great.
These?

I'll admit they're not horrible looking but I don't thing they looked particularly nice, honestly can't remember how they played as it must have been about 4 years ago, but all I remember was that the machineheads were a weird 's' shape. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
These?

I'll admit they're not horrible looking but I don't thing they looked particularly nice, honestly can't remember how they played as it must have been about 4 years ago, but all I remember was that the machineheads were a weird 's' shape. :lol:
I dug the singlecut ones I played. Great looking and sounded awesome. Pretty well built too and you could get them super cheap for a while after every store blew them out.

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
"WARNING Chappers Content"
:lol: I love you Adam

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
"WARNING Chappers Content"
:lol: I love you Adam
Trust me, after being stuck in a rehearsal room with him for 4 hours with him constantly farting whilst pulling the strangest poses he can, you'll revise that opinion :lol:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts