Metal Guitarist Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,924 Posts

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
I've yet to play any Japanese made guitar as good as an Ibanez MIJ Modern, ESP MIJ or Caparison MIJ aside from the one's made in the 90's.

I worked in a guitar shop for a while and our Japanese Fender's were not that appealing to me. I don't think it's the location as much as it is where they decide who is going to build what to whatever quality level.

I wouldn't pay anything more than a $1000 for any Japanese Fender, Jackson by today's standards. Though that being said, the Kotzen is good by Fender but it still could be so much better for that price of $1500.

·
Premium Member
11,447 Posts
I wouldn't pay anything more than a $1000 for any Japanese Fender, Jackson by today's standards. Though that being said, the Kotzen is good by Fender but it still could be so much better for that price of $1500.
Those are made by Dyna. I suspect the Fujigen Jacksons will be considerably better.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Those are made by Dyna. I suspect the Fujigen Jacksons will be considerably better.
It'll be interesting to see for sure.

It'd be nice if Jackson would just chill on all these price run-ups though. Because it happens every year.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts