Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a guy selling one of these locally and I'm having some trouble figuring out the value and more information on the guitar. I think it's US built and koa (or mahogany?) but I can't confirm that-were there any imports with similar specs?

There's an almost identical guitar on ebay right now for around $1k but I'm thinking that might be overpriced: 1995 Koa American Charvel San Dimas 1 SD1 USA Guitar w HSC | eBay

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
These were a short run of USA San Dimas guitars that came out not long before FMIC resurrected the Charvel brand. No idea of the value, but someone here surely will.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
$990 is actually a good price for one of these if it's in good shape. Lately I've seen them go for a a bit more
It's a San Dimas II USA, they're nice guitars.
I had the chance to grab one a few years back for $700.00 and didn't move on it. Now you'll never see one at that price.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Substantially less than $900 :lol:. I'm gonna have to wait a week for the funds to free up but I think I'm gonna jump on it.
if you can I would, even if you don't end up liking it you'll be able to flip it without taking a loss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.