Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Buy it Chris.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Nice! Gotta love the Pablo Cut.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Buy it Chris.
It's not black!

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I guess that's why it's 3600 and not 7200 lol.

considering some of the weird stuff to come out of there lately I'm not too sure of this thing
Why would a custom neck care make it half as expensive? My crabclaws neck is very off center, on purpose. The 8 I still need to finish is also a very off center neck carve... its really comfortable.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Why would a custom neck care make it half as expensive? My crabclaws neck is very off center, on purpose. The 8 I still need to finish is also a very off center neck carve... its really comfortable.
:agreed: I actually got to play on his guitars while he was attending Roberto Venn

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)metal:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Calipers?

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
it was a joke that like half the customs people get on JCF they built it incorrectly

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
The truss rod is meant to be off center, its like this on the Scott Hull 8 string too. I forgot the exact reason why, but I think Mesh knows.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
The truss rod is meant to be off center, its like this on the Scott Hull 8 string too. I forgot the exact reason why, but I think Mesh knows.
My guess would be, that since the thicker strings are on that side of the neck, that offsetting the truss rod towards the thicker strings would make it work better? Since its a baritone and all?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts