Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, you may have noticed I've been selling off some stuff lately, reason being that around my house, there are some things that need my immediate attention. On top of that, it's been decided that my wife will be undergoing a cosmetic surgery to correct an issue she's had since day one, so the extra few dollars would be nice.

I'll let this go for $525 usd, shipped, coming from Alberta. It's in the same condition as the day I bought it, and includes a hard shell case.

Pictures from my NGD here.

http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum...cussion/61914-ngd-chlorine-burst-content.html

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gonna bring down the price a bit. Sold some pedals so it offsets my cost a bit :)

475 usd, shipped in a hardshell case!

Right now it's in drop A, I'll also include a small clamp tremol-no, and a few sets of daddario 10-46 balanced tension strings.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
One last wee little price drop on this. 375 shipped, also including a pair of Dunlop straplok equipped levys straps.

This is a low as I can go. This will cover off the expenses for my wife's surgery, but I gotta get this gone asap.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Could be yours real cheap ;)

$375 usd, shipped.

I sell things at a pretty low price, typically because I'm fortunate to find good deals on gear, and I like to sell in reflection to what I paid. Not what you'd go into most stores and pay.

Check out my feedback :) Good deals here with a few members!

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.