Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it's the guitar from the FT thread, seen something I have my eye on, so after a quick sale!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Jackson Fusion SX, from the 90's Professional series. Condition is more like 6-7/10. The guy that had it before me (or the guy before him) lost the locking nuts and trem bar, and has chipped the paint on the bottom back edge, as you can see in the pictures. Aside from that, it's in pretty solid condition, the neck looks pretty clean and undamaged. I was going to slap in a Gotoh or Schaller FR and some decent pickups, but I'm not going to be able to afford to for a fair while. The trem is currently blocked but the springs are included. Obviously the stickers are optional, but I thought they looked cool! (I was going to go for a kind of Jeff Hanneman Soloist/Blackie Lawless 'Raiders' guitar look with this one...)

Modifications (if any):

Not so much a mod, but no locking nuts + trem currently blocked, although I can set it up to floating if you'd prefer.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

Wooden hard case.

Location (City,State or City,Country):

Derbyshire, UK.

Contact Info (No Phone #s)

PM me here, or email ross.naylor.ftw AT gmail.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):

frostskadet on eBay, and iTrader here

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

£150 with hardcase, £120 without, shipped in the UK (both OBO). Alternatively looking to work something out with this and/or my other Jackson for a PRS SE (PM me and we'll go from there).

Pictures:

More here: (trying to keep it low on pics for those with slower internet connections!)

Jackson Fusion SX pictures by Frostskadet - Photobucket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.