Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
And if it turns out you don't like the finish, I have a Rhoads EX body in White that I'd be glad to trade you for it :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Those were about $500 brand new, and are nowhere near as good as the Rhoads Pro.

Jackson guitars Rhoads Pro EX STD Japan serials

They're not bad, though, but I don't think I'd pay $300 for it. I've seen them all day long for $250.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Like Dave said the EX are the lower end models. I would offer $200. I paid $300 for a Dinky Reverse in excellent condition which is the mid level Professional with the Schaller trem and a set of Duncans in it.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I would bid if I didn't just drop $560 on a Soloist from the same line. :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Its also worth noting that this will not go for <$500. Dave got lucky with his soloist, I contemplated bidding on that and was like "No way this will go for under $650" :lol:

There are atleast ten members at JCAF who know everything Jackson related that goes on ebay. So there will obviously be quite a scuffle towards the end. The last one I bid on was blue and went for like $560 + shipping, this one is a more common color, but is also in better condition.

It also boggles me how the auctions for Rhoads pros always have the name misspelled :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
The Rhoads Pros are rarer and, therefore, more desirable than the Soloist Pros. They simply made less of them, since Vs never sell as well as more traditional shapes.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
After all... we do have a disproportionately large amount of V players here than most places, too. I almost snagged one in Red at the last guitar show here in town, but the dude wanted $700 and it was beat to shit.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
OMG I want this SO BAD! I've been DYING to find a stone finish Rhoads just for a fun guitar! And it's CLOSE to me!!

[action=Regor]is prolly gonna go a little further into debt today lol[/action]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts