Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
For putting up with using a Windows 7 phone, they should be commended a Congressional Medal of Honor.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
For putting up with using a Windows 7 phone, they should be commended a Congressional Medal of Honor.
:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

I had an HTC HD2 with Windows Mobile on it. Not sure how close it is to Win7, but man, WinMo SUCKS.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Win Phone 7 is a far far cry from WinMo.

I still don't like Win Phone 7, but it's a completely different operating system.

That being said, I'm not overly impressed by this since...well, it's Microsoft. The only reason they are embracing jailbreaking is because Apple doesn't, and Android hardware manufacturers aren't big on it either.

If Win Phone 7 was out the same time, or before the iphone, they'd be cracking down on jailbreaking as well (IMO of course)

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
I kinda want a Win7 phone, but only because it has the Zune interface for the music player, and I love the hell out of the Zune interface. Damn cool they gave the guy a t-shirt though :lol:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I've played with WP7, it's nowhere even near Windows Mobile 6.X or below. It's also not that good though, IMO. I found the interface rather confusing and didn't find myself wanting to actually take the time to learn it. If I were in a cell phone store looking to buy a smartphone, I'd probably pass it by for Android or iPhone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts