1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I like the sense of 'motion' on the body... but I think it'd look better if the lower bout was curved as a mirror image of the upper one.

And that is a heinous headstock, especially with that finish. I think it'd actually look better non-reversed, as it would echo the overall lines of the guitar better... but the square end to the 'stock is really hideous.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The body is fine IMO, but the headstock does not match it at all and ruins the whole look of the guitar. :noway:

With a different headstock I think it could look pretty awesome.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
That finish is terrible. Looks like someone went mad with a piss-poor photoshop brush :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I'm working on a couple of V-shaped guitar designs that i think some of you might like. It's premature to reveal anything just yet, but i'll be posting about them here first. :)

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
hey darren, awesome!

i dont mind the shark-fin look of the body itself, but yeah that headstock is not helping anyone.

it's cool that he has a sig though

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
That would be a handy guitar if you were going to wage epic battles, followed by an impromptu hockey game.
:lol:

I've never been a fan of offset Vs.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
GoDDDammit.
196 Posts
Just posted this on ss.org, I think I'm the only person who actually likes it:shrug: Hate the graphics, and the headstock would look better at a more relaxed angle, but I love the body shape. Also, never would have guessed that they'd consider Malone/Arsis a big enough name for a signature model.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Just posted this on ss.org, I think I'm the only person who actually likes it:shrug: Hate the graphics, and the headstock would look better at a more relaxed angle, but I love the body shape. Also, never would have guessed that they'd consider Malone/Arsis a big enough name for a signature model.
there is a regular version of it since you don't like the graphic

1 - 20 of 38 Posts